Tuesday, May 13, 2014 – 2pm EDT
This is an impressive story and Frank is a great speaker – worth attending
Companies are failing to realize up to 46% of business value from their project portfolios, leaving many executives questioning the effectiveness of traditional Project Portfolio Management (PPM). Are PMOs too focused on the important, yet tactical aspects of project management? Or should the PMO re-orient to the fact that projects are business investments, and take strategic responsibility for optimizing spend and maximizing ROI across the portfolio?
Attend this webinar and learn how Frank LaRocca, Director of Financial Governance at Con Edison (and former CIO of KeySpan Energy) did just that. Frank built an Enterprise PMO and has complete financial transparency across a $2bn capital portfolio and applies a dynamic reallocation process to drive greater ROI.
Join this session as Frank will provide insight into how he created a Strategic Enterprise PMO to:
- Establish a governance framework for increased financial intelligence
- Change the culture and gaining “buy in” from top down
- Go beyond annual planning to establish a dynamic reallocation process (aka Sweep)
- Set Baseline Metrics and Tracking Attainment
- Drive bottom line savings and more value
Please register today.
See you there!